Saturday, November 6, 2010

Give blood?

How many out there have donated blood to the Red Cross? The statistics I've seen say 1 in 20. To the 95% who do not or never have donated blood, and are eligible, get lost. You're not doing your share. Are you doing anything else of some worth to make up for it?

Some folks have donated dozens or many dozens of times. I've only done it 8 or 10 times? Don't remember exactly. In any event, I suspect that those who donate blood are also pullling their weight in many other ways as well. To the users out there who take more than they give...........go to hell.

If you're among the 5% who donate, or if you give back to the society at large in other ways, I'll listen to your opinion.

John W. Best

1 comment:

  1. How about people who want to donate but denied because where they come from? People chose different ways to give back to the society, while you chose to donate blood, I chose to volunteer for another good cause.

    ReplyDelete