Thursday, March 11, 2010

John Best What's in a name?

Google your name, and see what pops up. Whoa there! Didn't expect that! Somebody who remains shrouded as a first name only, Joseph, wrote a blog destroying some other 'John Best'.

I missed the point completely at first. So this other John Best has some opinions I don't agree with. I have a far greater problem with an unknown blogger tearing my name apart. It's pure hate. It's focusing frustration on one individual. Whether this other John Best (not me people) has some disagreeable opinions or not, it's as weird to focus so much energy on him (by 'Joseph') as it is for the other John Best to focus so much energy on Mercury as the cause of Autism.

Thus far, it has been like pulling teeth to get Joseph to act with the slightest modicum of sensitivity to the fact that his trashing this other 'John Best' trashes hundreds of people who have this name. Yes, he wrote a tiny disclaimer, and thanks for that at least, but it has no effect on the problem. When I Google MY name, 'John Best' his blog TRASHING the other John Best comes up as the first entry.

Well, there are all sorts of rude people out there in the world. Perhaps the John Best to whom Joseph refers is misguided, or whatever, but Joseph is insensitive and rude. Come out in the open Joseph, and be civil, do the right thing and take down your blog completely. If not, if you choose to remain anonymous and continue to smear MY name, well, I hope there's karma baby.

I mean, I'm not a punk, you know? I've volunteered THOUSANDS, (not hundreds) of community hours coaching soccer, setting up PTO functions, working on a school board, working for a small volunteer museum HHM , setting up a community fair for many years HLD, working as a merit badge counselor, initiating and completely organizing all aspects of a science fair for 4 years straight, setting up an educational technology fair for Pennsylvania teachers and many other things I'm not going to take time to recall, and YOU, Joseph are smearing MY name. Son, I've also spent and donated thousands of dollars on these things, and looking back a lot bigger chunk of my life than most, so how about knocking it off?

Well, time to not give a damn. There's all kinds of people. Anybody that knows me knows I'm not the John Best Joseph is smearing, deserved or not. If they don't know me, well, I suppose I lose some business? So what. Life's too short to worry about it.

Regards,to All Sorts, From the John Best, who is NOT the anti-neurodiversity John Best that Joseph seems to enjoy smearing. What a pathetic pissing match Joseph and John Best have going. .

No comments:

Post a Comment